I am a cheesy and corny gal and I'm proud of it!!! Well most of the time I am. Anyhow I want to declare this since I'm planning to rant about a favorite movie of mine in titled To Love Again. You must think that this is another old English love story movie that you have heard but you haven't seen right? Wrong, for it is one of my favorite Tagalog movies made in the 80's. Yes my friend, it was an oldie but a goody. It was released in July 1983 under Viva and was directed by Danny Zialcita. The cast was mostly composed of high caliber actors and actresses of their generation including Liza Lorena, Dante Rivero, Tommy Abuel and more.Enter Sharon Cuneta as Raffy, an heiress from a blue blood family living in the south, because of her father's death she was forced to marry an heir from a very rich family who is of course Miguel Rodriguez aka Bullet. (Watch the movie and you'll know why he's called Bullet.)
Anyway, never seeing who Alberto is, the guy she was supposed to marry, she decided to run away and go to her father's cousin who is non other than Odette Khan. It was hilarious I tell you,Odette Khan made this movie memorable. But since her mother came looking for her, Raffy decided that it is better if she can find a job far from her mother's clutches. That time there was a job opening at a log cabin in a mountain area and she took the job immediately. At the exact same time, Bullet with her hunter friends who also wanted to go to a certain mountain. You got it right gal pal, they went to the same mountain . I guess I have said enough since I don't want to end up as a spoiler right? So for those who are curious enough to want to watch this movie you can check it out at www.youtube.com or http://youvies.piczo.com/?g=51196262&cr=5.

You will never regret it!!!

hehehe...kay tagal i-DL
ReplyDeleteYou are right dude inabot ng more than a month tapos na bura lang ng mareformat si Neo!!! hahaha
ReplyDeleteNaku I want to watch this for so long thanks for posting
ReplyDeletehahahah! ang bagay na kanta sayo dude eh
ReplyDelete"so long, farewell!"
lolz
anyway, hindi ko din natagalan ung movie ni claudine and rico yan... hahaha
Tin kailangan mong tapusin!!! It took me months to download that movie!!!! "thanks Wingtip"
ReplyDelete