Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Replacement

I went home a week ago to spend Seollal [ Lunar New Year] with my family, not because we celebrate Seollal but because it was one of the two times a year where vacation is more than just a day for me. On my way home I already called my sister to be sure that she's home when I arrive. You see my sister is currently the busiest bee we have at home since she is always everywhere. She's on her 3rd year taking up Communication Arts and she's been doing so much these days. Upon arriving, as a habit my sister ransacked my tote to see what she can hoard from me. And there it was my new Sophie Martin wallet that I so love, she spotted it and declared at the top of her lungs that she wants it and I have to give it to her. Usually I give in easily but since I missed the brat so much I decided to make it tinny weeny itsy bitsy hard for her. To make it short I said no!! She was wailing like a siren because she said she really wants it. I retorted that I will only give it to her if I can get something of hers that she likes a lot. She said okay so I ran to her room and get one of her favorite lip glosses. It was JEMMA KIDD MAKE UP SCHOOL lip gloss in fuchsia. She was shocked because she knows how expensive it is, it was more than the price of the wallet. But I said that she can never have it back and it's a lesson for her to never do unto other's what you don't want others to do unto you. So! I have it; her most beloved lip gloss is now mine!! Bwahahaha!!!


So the brat learned her lesson and I got a new lip love.





Just to give you an idea why I and my sister love this!





It's not too powerful, the color blends well and it looks quite natural.





It's not too scary to apply since it's in a tube and with just a few dab of it and viola it's done.





Lastly, it was a bit expensive it was given by Anna and was about 14 Pounds or not less than $22 and both of us will not waste money just to have one of these baby!!!

3 comments:

  1. i would never give up a really sassy wallet for a lip gloss...I'd get a really nice pair of shoes! but hey! that's me^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it~~~~the lip gloss is my type $_$

    ReplyDelete
  3. you! you're also a brat! lolz ^.*

    ReplyDelete