This one is Shin's 25 random things
This is mine hehehe!
1.
It rarely happens, but when the mood strikes, I do not talk to anyone all the day long. (When I was in my last year in the university, my classmates thought I’m dumb. They got the surprise of their lives when we had an oral reporting and I got an A on it.: P)
~It rarely happens that I stop talking. When a bad mood strike I talk more than the usuall while throwing a fit and wallowing. I also throw very nasty tantrums. So they were really shocked when they found out that I have a lot of friends. Hehehe not a bad person after all.
2.
I’ve never been on a legitimate date. (The idea of dating kind of scares me. That is dating, as in blind date or your friends setting you up with someone, or someone inviting you for a date…and so on)
~I always go out on a date...Uh! wait is eating in Mc Donald with a bunch of other people valid. Wait if the person doesn't know you were having a date is it counted? Now I'm confused!
3.
I hate it when people break their promises. Rule Number 1. Never make a promise that you can’t keep.
~It's okay to break your promises but be sure that you have a valid explanation and if you are lying be sure that I won't be able to smell a hint of it or you will be dead... That I can assure you!
4.
I am attracted to guys who are inaccessible. (Translation: I stubbornly like guys who don’t like me)This explains why I’m still single until now.
~I'm attracted to all kind of guys. [ Translation: That's why I'm never single] hihihi!
5.
I hate scary movies! These movies make my heart beat 10 times faster than the normal until I get the feeling that I’m about to die because of fear. It also makes me scream my heart out. Believe me, you wouldn’t want to hear me scream (my voice goes an octave higher than the normal).lol
~I hate watching horror movies without my handy dandy big bag! Without it disaster can strike. Like watching the movie Drag me To Hell, I brought a small bag and I regreted it as in forever. Ewwww!
6.
Hello, my name is Shinly and I’m a coffeeholic!
~Hello, my name is Happy and I'm a bitch! ^^
7.
I eat a lot or walk for a long time or go somewhere (mall, park, anywhere) when I’m stressed out.
~I sleep a lot and read chessy books until I can no longer take it. Then after that I'm stressed out!
8.
Most people do not and could not believe this, but I never (and I repeat, NEVER) had a boyfriend. I wish I had one though. Lol.
~Most people do not and could not believe this, I never (and I repeat, NEVER) had a boyfriend. Hehehe! {believe it or not}
9.
I’m not a humorous person but I like laughing a lot (and out loud!)
~I laugh a lot for no reason and Shin laughs with me for no reason at all! Hahahaha crazy girls!
10.
People laugh at me when I’m serious and just stare at me when I try to make a joke.
~I don't need to make a joke. Shin will laugh anyway!
11.
I can make very few people laugh. The selected few are: B-anne, mom, my little sister, Camille, my pastor and my tito Bobby.
~I can make a lot of people angry with my nonsense. Some of them are: Amor, my Mom, my Dad, Che, ............
12.
I’m a sentimental person. Foolishly sentimental. Lol. I keep receipts, bus tickets, tissues, food wrapper, etc.(actually, anything, as long as I consider it important)
~I'm a pack rat, I keep everything just because I feel like I will lose weight in a long run or I might use a very old looking pair of canvass shoes. Or the Dolce I bought from ukay or.......Hehehe!
13.
Love stories make me cry.
~Love stories makes me change the channel.
14.
I used to be really good at drawing but unfortunately, my skills degenerated. I can draw human faces (and was really good at it) when I was young.
~I used to like looking at drawings, but since I saw Shins things moved up to the new level. Now I loath drawings. kkkk
15.
I like joining and winning in academic contests in the university but I joined one non-academic contest which made me so popular. It’s a Meteor Garden Contest (Boys Over Flowers) and I got the first place! Crazy.
~I don't like joining at any competitions I am a shy person and a neurotic bitch! Hahahaha!
16.
I love making lists and plans. I love sticking to it so when somebody calls off an appointment, I get really disappointed.
~I hate writting even when I was still a student I don't write. I simply let other people write for me. ^______________^. Making plans ruins everything.... I hate it!
17.
I find men who cannot look directly at me and stutter while talking with me as cute!
~YEAH! You are so right! Then I will stare them down until they .... hahaha!
18.
I always teach in my free time (outreach class, tutorials, Bemarush tutorials, or tutorial classes with my roommates).
~I watch all sorts of things on my free time. DVD marathon! weee!
19.
Figure skating is one of my frustrations. I think I could be really good at it.
~DANCING is my frustrations. I believe I can be really good at it. specialy at pole dancing. hihihi ^_____________^
20.
I like conversations. It’s therapeutic.
~I love conversations. It's entertaining! hehehe!
21.
I like shopping. I like looking at pretty things and trying it on and
buying it when I have the money.
~I hate shopping I hate walking it makes me tired and just looking at all the people running around makes me hungry. Uggh!
22.
I’m really really really bad about remembering directions. You have no idea.
~Well, same goes with me! I have trouble remembering which is left and right.
23.
I get deeply touched in simple things like a thank you note, a sincere “I’m sorry”, a flower, a hug when I’m about to cry and someone making coffee for me.
~I get deeply touched by headresses made of chicken feathers. Hahaha! Instant confidence. I really appreciate anyone who sits by me when I just want to wallow and not talk with only a bottle of beer on hand!
24.
I don’t know how to “make pitik” nor whistle nor snap my fingers.
~ I can do all of that but I can't sleep without mosquito net, even if there's no mosquito.
25.
I’ve done things nobody thought I would
ever try to. Go figure.
~I've done so many things I can't remember if I should do most of them....hehehe!
This is mine hehehe!
1.
It rarely happens, but when the mood strikes, I do not talk to anyone all the day long. (When I was in my last year in the university, my classmates thought I’m dumb. They got the surprise of their lives when we had an oral reporting and I got an A on it.: P)
~It rarely happens that I stop talking. When a bad mood strike I talk more than the usuall while throwing a fit and wallowing. I also throw very nasty tantrums. So they were really shocked when they found out that I have a lot of friends. Hehehe not a bad person after all.
2.
I’ve never been on a legitimate date. (The idea of dating kind of scares me. That is dating, as in blind date or your friends setting you up with someone, or someone inviting you for a date…and so on)
~I always go out on a date...Uh! wait is eating in Mc Donald with a bunch of other people valid. Wait if the person doesn't know you were having a date is it counted? Now I'm confused!
3.
I hate it when people break their promises. Rule Number 1. Never make a promise that you can’t keep.
~It's okay to break your promises but be sure that you have a valid explanation and if you are lying be sure that I won't be able to smell a hint of it or you will be dead... That I can assure you!
4.
I am attracted to guys who are inaccessible. (Translation: I stubbornly like guys who don’t like me)This explains why I’m still single until now.
~I'm attracted to all kind of guys. [ Translation: That's why I'm never single] hihihi!
5.
I hate scary movies! These movies make my heart beat 10 times faster than the normal until I get the feeling that I’m about to die because of fear. It also makes me scream my heart out. Believe me, you wouldn’t want to hear me scream (my voice goes an octave higher than the normal).lol
~I hate watching horror movies without my handy dandy big bag! Without it disaster can strike. Like watching the movie Drag me To Hell, I brought a small bag and I regreted it as in forever. Ewwww!
6.
Hello, my name is Shinly and I’m a coffeeholic!
~Hello, my name is Happy and I'm a bitch! ^^
7.
I eat a lot or walk for a long time or go somewhere (mall, park, anywhere) when I’m stressed out.
~I sleep a lot and read chessy books until I can no longer take it. Then after that I'm stressed out!
8.
Most people do not and could not believe this, but I never (and I repeat, NEVER) had a boyfriend. I wish I had one though. Lol.
~Most people do not and could not believe this, I never (and I repeat, NEVER) had a boyfriend. Hehehe! {believe it or not}
9.
I’m not a humorous person but I like laughing a lot (and out loud!)
~I laugh a lot for no reason and Shin laughs with me for no reason at all! Hahahaha crazy girls!
10.
People laugh at me when I’m serious and just stare at me when I try to make a joke.
~I don't need to make a joke. Shin will laugh anyway!
11.
I can make very few people laugh. The selected few are: B-anne, mom, my little sister, Camille, my pastor and my tito Bobby.
~I can make a lot of people angry with my nonsense. Some of them are: Amor, my Mom, my Dad, Che, ............
12.
I’m a sentimental person. Foolishly sentimental. Lol. I keep receipts, bus tickets, tissues, food wrapper, etc.(actually, anything, as long as I consider it important)
~I'm a pack rat, I keep everything just because I feel like I will lose weight in a long run or I might use a very old looking pair of canvass shoes. Or the Dolce I bought from ukay or.......Hehehe!
13.
Love stories make me cry.
~Love stories makes me change the channel.
14.
I used to be really good at drawing but unfortunately, my skills degenerated. I can draw human faces (and was really good at it) when I was young.
~I used to like looking at drawings, but since I saw Shins things moved up to the new level. Now I loath drawings. kkkk
15.
I like joining and winning in academic contests in the university but I joined one non-academic contest which made me so popular. It’s a Meteor Garden Contest (Boys Over Flowers) and I got the first place! Crazy.
~I don't like joining at any competitions I am a shy person and a neurotic bitch! Hahahaha!
16.
I love making lists and plans. I love sticking to it so when somebody calls off an appointment, I get really disappointed.
~I hate writting even when I was still a student I don't write. I simply let other people write for me. ^______________^. Making plans ruins everything.... I hate it!
17.
I find men who cannot look directly at me and stutter while talking with me as cute!
~YEAH! You are so right! Then I will stare them down until they .... hahaha!
18.
I always teach in my free time (outreach class, tutorials, Bemarush tutorials, or tutorial classes with my roommates).
~I watch all sorts of things on my free time. DVD marathon! weee!
19.
Figure skating is one of my frustrations. I think I could be really good at it.
~DANCING is my frustrations. I believe I can be really good at it. specialy at pole dancing. hihihi ^_____________^
20.
I like conversations. It’s therapeutic.
~I love conversations. It's entertaining! hehehe!
21.
I like shopping. I like looking at pretty things and trying it on and
buying it when I have the money.
~I hate shopping I hate walking it makes me tired and just looking at all the people running around makes me hungry. Uggh!
22.
I’m really really really bad about remembering directions. You have no idea.
~Well, same goes with me! I have trouble remembering which is left and right.
23.
I get deeply touched in simple things like a thank you note, a sincere “I’m sorry”, a flower, a hug when I’m about to cry and someone making coffee for me.
~I get deeply touched by headresses made of chicken feathers. Hahaha! Instant confidence. I really appreciate anyone who sits by me when I just want to wallow and not talk with only a bottle of beer on hand!
24.
I don’t know how to “make pitik” nor whistle nor snap my fingers.
~ I can do all of that but I can't sleep without mosquito net, even if there's no mosquito.
25.
I’ve done things nobody thought I would
ever try to. Go figure.
~I've done so many things I can't remember if I should do most of them....hehehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment