2. Movies
3.Books
4. Sushi's
5. Babies
6. Soda
7. Smoking
8. Him
9. Singing
10. Egg Tarts
11. Mango Top
12. Elder Flower Candies
13.Escada Perfume
14. Susan Wong
15. Dad
16. Butterflies
17. Strawberries
18. Amor
19. Zara Shoes
20. Cheese cakes
21. Che
22. Mom and Yen
23. Trip to anywhere
24. DA
25. Bolster
I guess I have a lot to be thankful for it's just that I am too afraid to let go of the pain because it's my only reminder of what I shouldn't do.
So I just want to say!
Thank you very much U for telling me that I have a very nice smile and it did brighten your day.^____________^
Thank you Amor for telling me the truth even if I cry and get hurt.
Thank you Che for softening every blow so I won't stumble and fall, but just become strong enough to accept things the way that it should be.
Thank you Him for making me happy even if you don't know it and for making me realize that even if I can't have you it's okay. There are a lot of fishes in the aquarium. Not my loss!
Thank you JM for being there and for listening to all my blabbering.
Thank you Yen for understanding ate even just for awhile.
Thank you Shin for listening as always on our way home.
Thanks Thanks Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment