Tuesday, February 8, 2011

THE Wedding Gown

Praise the Lord above for I have found it!!! I have found the dress that will kick all the asses of the dresses that I have ever worn. [Even the Duckie dress that I sooo love] This one is the ONE that I will wear on THE DAY!! Yes! my dearests I have found my WEDDING GOWN.


I know that it's too early to say whether I will be getting married or not, but one thing is for sure I will wear it if not in my wedding then in my funeral.Mweooow!!!


So here it is from www.weddingbellsblog.com feast your eyes with my HELLO KITTY WEDDING GOWN!!!! [clap, clap, clap, clap]





But wait, if I am wearing a Hello Kitty Wedding Gown it's just proper that my future groom [whoever he is]
will wear one too right?









What can be better than having my future Chur wear this? I feel excited already! Now the only problem I have is where to find my TOM!!! Meooow!!


7 comments:

  1. Yup, and you are one of them kittens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! i don;t want to see the gowns for your abays! lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be one of the kittens dahil malas ka sa bunutan..........bwahahaha sumpa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kitty's mustache is on the back of jacket !!!!! It's so cute...♡..♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot to say my name!! Guess who~~~~

    ReplyDelete